martes, 11 de julio de 2017

I said goodbye, but i never left. 
Humans relationships are the thing more strange in life.
One day you're ok, so happy, in peace. One day you feel everything for that person... but, always exists a''but''... But other day you start to feel bad, you start to feel insecure. 
You scared.
You feel like if everything goes wrong, and that person can´t help you.
It´s desesperating. 
Fear makes you lose things. 
And I lost an important person because of fear
You begin to feel that everything you have built falls down...
Everything become dark, and you need go away. Run away. Leave that person. 
You need to be free. 
But, what is the price of the liberty?
I never thought that this would break my heart. And yes, I left him. I said goodbye to him, but ... really, I never wanted to gone. 

I broke his heart. And now is too late to say sorry. 
He doesn´t love me anymore. 
I don´t love him anymore.
But I miss him.
And I want to meet him again, and have a second chance. 

Now, he desapeared of my life, he told me that he doesn't love me. He doesn't need me. And then, he closed the door... but I know, he saved the key.
Maybe, in other time, the life find us together again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario